habitat training & event centre
As part of an ongoing fundraising program, proceeds from our classes and events will go directly to support our building program.
build your skills, build your community
- woodworking workshops and classes,
- home improvement workshops and classes,
- craft workshops and classes,
- kid’s camps (PA days, holidays, Christmas break, March break, etc.),
- birthday parties,
- corporate team building workshops,
- open workshop hours,
- and more!
we are looking for volunteers
- shop assistants, and
- wood salvagers.
We are always looking for more help, so please contact us if you are interested in volunteering.
schedule of classes and events
At the moment we are not holding any classes we are re-locating our Training & Event Centre. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or call 613.548.8763 ext.202
getting ready for a woodworking class
- Wear comfortable clothes you don’t mind getting dirty or dusty
- No loose or baggy clothing
- Closed toe shoes, preferably with a hard sole
- No jewellery or scarves
- Hair tied up and out of face
- Safety glasses
- Ear plugs / hearing protection
- Dust mask (when using sanders and routers)
For hygienic reasons, please bring your own safety gear if available. If not, safety gear can be arranged for you at the Habitat Training & Event Centre.