Your path to affordable homeownership with Habitat for Humanity includes:
- No downpayment
- Mortgage payments with 0% interest
Habitat for Humanity Kingston Limestone Region partners with local families to build better futures through our unique homeownership program.
Families are chosen on the basis of the 3 criteria below. Family selection occurs by way of an application process.
If you are interested in applying for a Habitat for Humanity Kingston Limestone Region, please fill in the complete application below. If you have any questions, please call 613-548-8763, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 criteria for eligibility
Need for affordable housing means:
- Currently inadequate living conditions (Size, Safety, Cost, or Structure)
- Currently paying a large portion of your income for rent
Ability to repay a mortgage means:
- Stable income that is sufficient to cover monthly mortgage payments & other related homeownership expenses
Willingness to partner means:
- Partnering with Habitat for Humanity to contribute 500 hours of volunteer labour towards the building of their homes and other activities